Thursday, January 22, 2009

Throwback Thursday

In regards to the recent movie release of the late Biggie Smalls "Notorious" I figured this was the appropriate pick for "Throwback" Thursday.


Lets take it back to 97'...

Notorious B.I.G - Sky's The Limit


(3:45)

"If the game shakes me or breaks me I hope it makes me a better man
Take a better stand

Put money in my moms hand

Get my daughter this college grands, so she don't need no mans
Stay far from timid

Only make moves when ya hearts in it

And live the phrase sky's the limit" Notorious B.I.G - Sky's the limit

2 comments:

M.A.D. said...

Hey, I'm a fan of the blog, and also an upcoming producer that has recently completed a CD consisting of remixes and blends. I was wondering if you'd be able to help me promote a little by possibly posting it up on your blog. You can listen to some of the tracks at http://www.last.fm/music/Emay/A.D.D.+(Altered+Dynamic+Dimensions)

Dope post btw.

You can contact me at mubbi_3@hotmail.com

I'd really appreciate feedback. Peace

BRANDONIAN 'the talking head said...

Hey, thats sounds great!
Ill be in touch with your email..
If you would like to reach me first here is my contact info.

sleeman_original@hotmail.com

Look forward to speaking with you!